Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What are some common uses for 2lb & 1/2lb spray foam insulation?
A: The uses for 2lb WALLTITE are really as endless as your imagination.
- Residential: 2lb WALLTITE can be installed in a number of key areas throughout the home to improve it's overall performance. Some of these areas are: Inverted (unvented roof systems under decks), exterior walls, joist ends, attics, and crawl spaces.
- Commercial: Generally 2lb WALLTITE is applied as part of a complete building envelope both creating a monolithic envelope and allowing the customer to realize a dramatic reduction in energy consumption and cost for the life of the building.
- Industrial: 2lb WALLTITE is applied in a number of applications including: tanks, spill containment areas, underground pipelines and utilities.
- Agricultural: 2lb WALLTITE is used to insulate barns or outbuildings.
- Marine: 2lb WALLTITE can be applied to the interior of a vessel to stop condensation as well as aid in its overall buoyancy.
A: The uses for ½lb ENERTITE are as follows:
- We generally use ½lb ENERTITE to aid in the homes overall performance to help with sound abatement and transfer in a couple key areas: between floors & in walls between rooms.
Q: Why is 2lb WALLTITE a superior product?
A: This spray foam has the highest long-term thermal resistance on the market (LTTR). This means it has the highest R-Value per inch. It is also the only foam that is ECO LOGO and GREENGUARD certified. True third party site quality assurance provided by Morrison Hershfield.
Q: Describe benefits of using a Foam Master contractor?
A: The training to become a certified Foam Master is superior and demanding. Previous to obtaining the Foam Master certification, the applicator must prove themselves through professionalism, quality of workmanship, and experience.